What is Take 'N Bake Pizza?
It's a fresh, made-when-you-order pizza prepared and packaged for quick and easy baking at home. Imagine enjoying the warm goodness of our signature pizzas in the comfort of your home. Simply pop it in the oven and it's done.
Two Ways to Bake!
Bake or refrigerate your pizza within 60 minutes of purchase. If refrigerated, remove 30 minutes prior to baking. And always bake within 24 hours of purchase.
Pizza Stone* - Our Favorite Method
Why use a pizza stone? It's the best way to recreate the restaurant cooking style of Baja West Coast Kitchen's Italian-made 800 degree brick oven. Pizza stones are designed to distribute heat evenly across the pizza base and with their porous nature, they extract the moisture from the dough resulting in a delightfully crispy crust.
- Place pizza stone in cold oven on center rack and pre-heat to 550 degrees. Please note this may take 20-30 minutes in most ovens.
- Slide pizza off paper and place in oven on hot pizza stone. We recommend the use of a pizza peel. It keeps your hands safe and makes you look cool!
- Bake 6-8 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Check pizza at 5 minutes and continue baking to your desired doneness. Use a fork to puncture any bubbles.
- Remove pizza with a pizza peel. Top with any fresh herbs that were packaged on the side. Cut and serve!
- Pre-heat to 375 degrees.
- Remove plastic lid and keep pizza on disposable baking sheet. Bake on center rack. **
- Bake 15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Check pizza at 12 minutes and continue baking to your desired doneness. Use a fork to puncture any bubbles.
- Remove pizza from oven. Top with any fresh herbs that were packaged on the side.
** For a crispy crust without a stone, place pizza directly on center oven rack and bake as high as 425 degrees for 10-12 minutes, checking doneness at 8 minutes.
© 2018 Baja West Coast Kitchen | All rights reserved.