Great food gives back.
Since its inception, The Fortis Group has maintained a philosophy of giving back to local charities. In addition to these ongoing philanthropic efforts, Baja West Coast Kitchen supports a variety of schools, non-profit groups and organizations in our local communities. Due to the high volume of requests we receive, the following guidelines have been established:
- All requests must be submitted via our online request form below.
- We do not accept requests through the US Mail or email.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to your event.
- We do not accept donation requests for use by individuals or groups for personal or corporate profit.
- We are unable to donate to companies or individuals holding campaigns for other organizations such as United Way,
American Cancer Society, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and the American Red Cross because we contribute to these very
worthwhile organizations directly.
- Baja West Coast Kitchen limits organizations to one donation per year.
While we wish we could donate to every cause, we are unable to honor each and every request. You will be notified by email if your donation request is approved.
*Please note that we do not accept requests for cash donations. However, we do encourage you to inquire about our "Fundraiser Night" program if you are trying to generate funds for your cause or project. Click here for more information about Fundraisers.
We are proud to be a part of this community and we wish you the best of luck in your fundraising efforts!
© 2020 Baja West Coast Kitchen | All rights reserved.